Here you have it, the secret to what I (so humbly) think is the perfect burger.
What's in the fridge:
- Ground beef, enough for 2 burgers
- 2 Hamburger buns
- 1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 TBSP garlic powder
- S&P to taste
- 4 TBSP crumbled blue cheese
- Leave meat out of the fridge for approx 20-30 minutes
- Mix together with your hands the meat, Worcestershire sauce, egg, garlic powder and salt & pepper
- Mold the meat mixture into 2 round balls (cupping your hand)
- Make a large indentation with your thumb in the center of each ball, not completely piercing it through to the other side
- Fill the holes with blue cheese (roughly 2 TBSP each)
|Stuffing with blue cheese|
- Grill! For medium-rare, 4 minutes per side should do it. These were huge burgers, so I did 5-6 minutes per side.
- Toast hamburger buns on the grill, but keep an eye on them, they brown up quickly! Don't miss this step, so much better when the burger bun has a little crunch.
|Burger ready to be dressed|
|A little bit of heaven|