Enjoy, and happy shoveling!
What's in the fridge:
1 red and 1 yellow pepper
3/4 cup uncooked couscous
1 4 oz package of pancetta (can be substituted with diced bacon)
Hand full of chopped walnuts
1/2 TBSP cumin
- Slice peppers into large (about 1-2 inch wide) slices
- Place on oiled baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil
|peppers to be broiled|
- Broil peppers until browning starts, about 7-15 minutes depending on strength and proximity of your broiler.
- Meanwhile, cook pancetta (or bacon) in a med-high skillet for about 7 minutes.
- Add walnuts and cumin and continue cooking for about 5 minutes
- Chop now roasted peppers
- Assemble dish with couscous as the base, then chopped roasted peppers then pancetta and walnut mixture.