November 25, 2012

Fridgespiration with the fridgespiration

Last week I posted the artichoke sauce I made for raviolis and I had about 3/4 cup left over after that meal.  This week I was on appetizer duty for Thanksgiving.  Not sure if this really any qualifies as a recipe, but something to do with that left-over sauce none the less!  This is the most fridgespiration I am willing to do on a family holiday... it's a safe one :)

What's in the fridge
- 3/4 cup Artichoke Sauce (see previous post)
- 1 Baguette
- 1 container cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh shaved Parmesan

Directions
- Slice baguette thinly and drizzle olive oil on top.  Place under broiler until toasted (2-4 minutes)
- Spread artichoke spread on toasted baguette slices
- Sprinkle Parmesan on top followed by half a cherry tomato
- Enjoy!

Artichoke Spread
Finished Product
Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment