What's in the fridge:
- Pizza dough
- 2-3 handfuls of shredded mozzarella
- 2 cups baked beets (bite size)*
- 2 cups baked sweet potatoes (bite size)*
- 1 container crumbled Gorgonzola
* peel and cut into bite size pieces, place on baking sheet in 350 oven for 20 minutes for sweet potatoes, 35 for beets
- Preheat oven to 350
- Roll pizza out into a rectangle then put on greased baking sheet. This is tricky, if the dough gets too sticky to handle just stick it into the freezer for a few seconds.
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Remove from oven and top the pizza with beets and sweet potato then Gorgonzola
|Pizza ready for the oven|
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 10 minutes. Slice and serve!