I was especially happy to use some of my new smoked spices from Québec for an extra kick! I received a package of sample spices, but you can get them for yourself here!
What's in the fridge:
- Fish! (Cod, Cusk and Cunner)
- Smoked Paprika
- Smoked Sea Salt
- Asian Salad Dressing
- White Wine
- Lemon Juice
I am not including measurements - it is completely up to taste and how much fish you have. Really, you can't go wrong!
|Smoked Paprika and Smoked Sea Salt from Smoke Fine Foods|
- Preheat oven to 375
- Soak the fish in lemon juice for about 15 minutes
- Mix together some mayonnaise and mustard
|Mayo and mustard|
- Mix together breadcrumbs and smoked paprika (about 1 TBSP)
- Spread the mustard / mayo mixture on fish then coat with the breadcrumbs mixture
- Marinate fish in Asian salad dressing and some smoke sea salt (about 1/2 TBSP) for about 20 minutes.
- Pour white wine over fish
- Place lemon slices and capers on top of fish
|Ready for the oven|