|New kitchen toy|
2 chicken breasts
5 large mushrooms
1 tomato, diced
3 red potatoes
1 TBSP truffle oil
2 TBSP maple flakes (optional)
Pam (olive oil)
3/4 TBSP smoked garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 425
- Slice potatoes very thin. I use a mandolin slicer to get them paper thin.
- Mix 1 TBSP truffle oil with potatoes and maple flakes. Really could not taste the maple flakes, so I would recommend leaving them out of adding them at the end.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping the potatoes half way through. If they aren't browning, just turn on the broiler a bit.
- Meanwhile, slice chicken into small one-inch pieces and mix with smoked garlic salt.
- Heat up a skillet to med-high and coat with olive oil, add chicken.
|Chicken with smoked garlic salt|
- At this point, add chicken to mushrooms and tomatoes. Some juice will have formed, let it cook on low for about another 10 minutes.
- Plate with the now crispy potatoes. Drizzle the remaining 1 TBSP of the truffle oil on the potatoes.