1 Chicken Breast
1/2 TBSP minced garlic
1 TBSP sun-dried tomato
1/4 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
1 scallion sliced
1 tsp Herbes de Provence
S&P to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray baking sheet with Pam
- Cut end off tomato so it lays flat. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle herbes de provence on tomato. Place on baking sheet.
|Tomato ready for the oven|
- Cut a slit in the chicken breast (not going all the way through) about 1/2 inch from each end of the chicken breast. Spread open the slit.
- Spread the minced garlic on the inside of the slit and all over the chicken breast.
- Spread the sun-dried tomato on the inside of the slit
|Chicken prepped with garlic and sun-dried tomato|
- Place next to tomato in baking sheet
|Chicken and tomato ready for the oven|
- Bake for 30 minutes and enjoy!