During the summer I like to grill pizza, but there's still a few more months to go until the grilling edition of Fridgespiration...
What's in the fridge:
- Frozen pizza dough (thawed)
- 1 tbsp garlic oil (or reg olive oil)
- 2 Tomatoes thinly sliced
- Med. bunch of asparagus cut into inch long pieces
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp sun dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced onions
- 1 1/2 cup Monteray Jack
- Preheat oven to 400
- Roll out pizza dough and place on greased cookie sheet. Make a crust by flattening the dough around the perimeter about 1/2 an inch from the edge. *I have a hard time getting it the shape I want... suggestions welcome! Poke with fork to avoid large air bubbles.
- Bake dough for 10 minutes and remove from oven
|Dough after 10 min|
- Spread evenly on the dough: garlic oil (or olive oil), sundried tomatoes, sour cream
- Spread evenly: asparagus, tomatoes and onion. Top evenly with chesse.
|Almost ready for the oven|
- Return pizza to oven for 10 more minutes.
- Let cool then slice!
Comments for next time:
Saute both onions and asparagus to cook them a bit before being on the pizza (esp the onions)