What's in the fridge:
- 1 cup diced pancetta (Italian Bacon) or regular bacon
- 10 shrimps thawed (place in room temperature water for about 5 minutes to easily thaw) and peeled.
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 can diced tomatoes with Italian spices
- 1 cup couscous
- Heat skillet to med-high and fry pancetta for about 7 minutes, stirring frequently
- Add shrimp and minced garlic to skillet
|Pancetta, shrimp and garlic (in my enormous iron skillet)|
|Ingredients once cooked|
- Meanwhile, cook couscous by boiling one cup of water, then add cousous and turn off heat. Stir for about 1 minute then plate.
|Diced tomato added to mix|